Sunday, May 1, 2011

Help a Sal Out!

Check out Already Pretty, one of my favorite places on the internet. Not only will you probably love it as much as I do, but you'll also be helping out Sal, who issued the following plea:
So, this is me swallowing my pride: I’m gonna ask for your help and hope earnestly that I’m not overstepping. I am trying to push through a big Already Pretty-related initiative that has turned out to be frustratingly traffic-contingent. (Meaning it has stalled out because the Powers That Be say I don’t get enough hits.)...
So that means Sal needs hit. And you probably need another way to procrastinate. There is something for everyone over there, be it tips for self love and acceptance, pretty pictures of fabulous outfits, style inspiration, and gift ideas (lookin' at you, boys! ;-) ), to name a few. 

So do a gal a favor and help a Sal out!


No comments:

Post a Comment