Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ramblings Unrelated to Gluten

I don't have anything to say about gluten this week. Instead, I've been spending my time hunting for the perfect summer shoe. I haven't found anything I like yet, but that shouldn't be surprising because I am generally hard to please. I'm hoping to find something flattering, supportive, and feminine. This would be a lot easier if I didn't have gigantic feet. If only my quirks were adorable like Zooey Deschanel's. 


My friend Kathleen and I had a tiny Memorial Day BBQ yesterday that ended with grilled pineapple and vanilla ice cream. It's a delicious summer combo and I highly recommend it. I also recommend grilling hotdogs. It is the only way to make hotdogs edible.


I've also been thinking a bit about food allergy etiquette since I'm officially in the midst of glutarded wedding guest season, but that would be a rambling related to gluten so I'll have to think more about it and possibly put it into a gluten-related post. 


And that's all she wrote for this week. Life has been busy with visitors, trips, and weddings. I'll have more relevant stuff for you soon. Happy summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment