Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I've Been Here For Over A Year

I've been blogging since March 2011 and have been watching my legion of readers slowly grow over the past 13 months. Here's a table of who loves me most, by country:



United States
2,324
Russia
88
Germany
50
United Kingdom
31
Canada
8
Latvia
8
Brazil
4
Peru
4
India
3
Iran
3

Way to go US, which I'm pretty sure are just clicks from people who are my Facebook friends. WTF, single-digit postings? I'll forgive you, though, because having an international readership is pretty darn exciting, even if that readership might be mostly comprised of spambots. Thanks for making the project worthwhile! 


With culturally-appropriate expressions of excitement and sensitivity-oriented snacks for Food Allergy Awareness Week, 
Am

No comments:

Post a Comment