Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Like I'm High-End Homeless...

I'm basically living out of a duffle bag this holiday week. I traveled across the country via plane, and am now traveling across a state via car. If you, like me, are spending a lot of time in transit this holiday season, here are a couple of quick, car- and plane- friendly snack ideas:


1. Annie's Gluten Free Bunny Cookies - Low-mess little treats that are great for snacking. 
2. Luna Protein Bars - I can't remember if I've recommended these before, but they're hearty and great for traveling. Not all flavors are gluten-free, though.
3. Popchips - Savory snacks that play well with upset tummies. I'm not sure if all flavors are gluten-free. 
4. Nature Valley Nut Crunch Bars - These tuck nicely into purses and backpacks. They may shatter, but they're basically just nuts so the bars maintain their taste and texture integrity even if they're in pieces. 


And if you're looking for some fast food, here are links to gluten-free options from Wendy's and Chipotle


Happy Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment