Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

This week go away from me. As I am sitting at my desk, eating my late lunch, I realized that it is Thursday already. The winter solstice is here, Hanukkah is in full swing, Christmas is in a couple of days, and Kwanzaa is rapidly approaching, too. Where did 2011 go? I am not prepared for the End of Times in 2012... I only have one publication and haven't been to confession since high school. But before we go putting carts before horses with insert-a-geddon, take a moment this holiday season to appreciate whatever life has given you and to let the people who you care about know that you care. 


May your holiday season bring happy memories, glutard accommodations, and a break from work! Best wishes for the end of 2011 and the start of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment